Function Bookings must pay £100 deposit which is fully refundable providing the following terms are met.
- No damage to the premises or furnishings is caused by persons attending the function.
- That all persons attending the function comply with the normal expectation of conduct required by both Dows and the licensing laws.
- The following behaviour is not acceptable.
- Violence or threatening behaviour - directed at either customers or staff.
- The use of distribution of illegal drugs.
- Smoking on the premises.
- The consumption of any alcohol not bought on the premises.
- The taking of any drink purchased on the premises outside to drink.
- Dancing or standing on any furniture
- Extreme drunken or lewd behaviour.
- The public conveniences being put into a state of unhygienic use, ie.; vomit
- Any blatant disregard to requests and any instructions made by staff members.
At Dows we run a respectable establishment and expect all customers using the premises to treat it with respect. We abide by the strict licensing laws to the letter and will not tolerate any person demonstrating behaviour that contravenes these laws and/or compromises the safety of our staff and/or damage to our premises. The management reserve the right to stop your function and/or remove any persons from the premises at any time if we feel any of the above has taken Place.
I understand that my security deposit will not be refunded if any person attending does not comply with the conduct requirements detailed. Furthermore I understand and accept that I my be liable for any damages caused that may exceed my £100 deposit.